To know that God knows everything about me and yet loves me is indeed my ultimate consolation.
~ RC Sproul

Monday, April 5, 2021

Firing up the old blog - a new start

Hello? Is blogging even still a thing? (I checked into it. Apparently it is.) 

It's been about 11 years since I posted on this blog. Well, not THIS blog, but my former blog with the name 'joythruChrist'. I've renamed and placed that blog under lock and key. There were a lot of friends and memories made while I was a blogger from 2006-2009, and then life just got too hectic to continue. I will never forget those times or those friends I hope to see again one day in Heaven.

Life is still hectic, maybe more so. I won't be posting quite the same content nor as often as I used to but I will be making an effort to encourage anyone who chances by. I also won't be oversharing my life. Oversharing is not a healthy thing in this world. Besides, I'd much rather you come away from joythruChrist with Christ on your mind. God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment